CLIQ101’s Comment Policy
Thank you for being part of the CLIQ101 community! Our goal in the discussion threads is to promote the mutual sharing of ed techie knowledge, experience, ideas, and best practices. Feel free to speak openly, but understand that CLIQ101 discussions are moderated. It’s all about the conversation, but we need a few simple ground rules.
By posting on CLIQ101, you agree to the following:
- You may comment as an anonymous guest, or you can get out from behind the curtain by signing in via IntenseDebate, WordPress.com or Twitter. It’s totally up to you.
- Please post any follow-up questions you might have. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Therefore, we’d rather receive your comments directly on the site rather than via email. It’ll be a better use of our time to address everyone at once rather than answer several similar emails privately.
- You may disagree with us. We welcome a healthy debate! However, we ask that if you disagree with us — or anyone else for that matter —
please remember to do so in a way that is respectful.
- You may post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- CLIQ101 reserves the right to delete your comments. We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your own site, not ours. Specifically, we will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our sole opinion, (a) snarky; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Our wish at CLIQ101 is to promote a safe, open space where like-minded educators can share their penchant for education technology.
We believe this simple comments policy will help us all make that happen. Thanks for abiding!